Secure Access to Everything.
With Cloud-based Multi-Factor Authentication and Single Sign-On.
Improve End User Productivity and Experience
Transparent, fast and easy Single Sign-On (SSO) access to all your company's applications. Easy to use, easy to deploy and easy to manage.
Reduce the Security- and Compliance Risk
Powerful Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), that adapts to the required level of security, based on current user context.
Increase Business Agility
Scalable, cloud-based solution to meet rapidly changing business needs, from new user groups to new use cases.
Why Multi-Factor Authentication?
Are fast, easy and inexpensive. Unfortunately, they are at the same time very insecure and usually the starting point of hacker attacks. However, passwords can be strengthened by using additional authentication factors. Moreover, even safer and simpler solutions are those in which the user no longer has to remember any passwords.
Why APIIDA Intelligent SSO?
The multi-factor authentication solution allows you to log in to applications, networks and devices without having to remember a password. APIIDA Intelligent SSO supports a variety of authenticators to suit all application scenarios and user groups.
One Plattform. Intelligent Rules.
APIIDA's Cloud Authentication Service governs access to everything - from cloud (Office 365, Salesforce, Service Now, etc.), mobile and on-premise applications, VPN and remote solutions, to privileged access, as well as the authorization of Transactions, all existing and future use cases for all users from one platform.
An intelligent, adaptive set of rules adapts the required security level to the current context and risk level of the user.
Ready for immediate use. Direct Return on Investment (ROI).
Deploying as a cloud service * and on-the-fly integrations will get you up and running in less than 30 minutes.
The combination of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-On (SSO) in one platform provides a fast ROI by increasing end-user productivity, reducing help desk costs for password resets and reducing risk.
*Hosted in Germany
Use our free ROI calculator to calculate the estimated annual savings from introducing an authentication / SSO platform for your business.
- Cloud-based Multi-Factor Authentication
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
- User Self-Service
- Adaptive, Risk-based Rules-Engine
- Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) for PSD2 applications
- OAuth 2.0 URL/API Protection
- Authentication API (ex. custom Web/Mobile Apps)
- Administration API (User/Groups/Policies)
- SAML applications (Office 365, Salesforce, ServiceNow etc.)
- OpenID Connect applications
- Radius, VPN Remote Access
- Microsoft Active Directoy (AD) Sync
- Azure Active Directory (AD) Sync
- Active Directoy Federation Services (ADFS)
- ISAPI, Entrust Identity Guard
- SIEM integration (Splunk)
- and many more ...
- Mobile Soft Token and Push Notifications
- One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS/Email/Voice
- Grid Card
- Hardware Token
- Google Authenticator
- FIDO2 Standard
- Certificate-based Authentication with APIIDA Mobile Authentication
- and many more ...
- English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese