APIIDA is a member of various expert groups of the Bundesverband IT-Mittelstand e.V. (BITMi). Among them is the expert group IT-Security. As part of this membership, our Senior Solution Engineer Niklas will be giving an insight into how companies can make their data available via APIs and what security-relevant points need to be taken into account. The webinar will take place online on October 5, 2021 from 9:00-10:00am and will only be available in German.
He answers questions such as:
- What information do I provide to which consumers (partners, developers, third-party vendors) and in what form?
- What information needs to be considered internal to the company and not disseminated, even if it is managed by the same systems?
- How do I control access to the information and ensure that no unauthorized consumers gain access?
- How do I provide information without exposing myself to potential attacks, such as indirectly providing information through my internal infrastructure?
- How do I manage these web interfaces (APIs)?
- What security-related risks need to be considered when opening up digitally to third party consumers?
Registration would be appreciated at: IT-Security Tuesday with BITMi Member APIIDA AG